- Spending a lovely afternoon with the girls for my baby shower
- Getting organised and crossing things off my list
- Only 5 more weeks left of work!
- Spinach & cheese triangles. I ate so many at my baby shower.
- Sleepless nights. They are starting to become more common for me now.
- Stretch marks. I just started to getting them this week and it's a bit devastating.
I feel like I haven't changed much in the past few weeks but other people who haven't seen me for a couple of weeks feel otherwise. What do you think? I am feeling pretty good apart from being tired all the time. I am having a lot more sleepless nights lately and they are starting to wear me out. I am guessing it is my bodies way of getting me used to what's to come. It is annoying though because I still have to get up and try and function normally at work. I have 5 more weeks left of work which seems like nothing some days then other days seems like ages. I kind of wish I had decided to finish up earlier but the sooner I finish the sooner I have to go back. So a few more weeks of work now means a few more weeks with Squishy at the end of my leave. I think that makes it all worth it! And with the way the weeks are going now 5 weeks will be over before I know it.