- Sunshiny & warm weekends
- Adorable little baby dresses
- 1st birthday parties - my favourite sort of party!
- Coming home from work to a tidy house, a stocked fridge and Corey cooking dinner.
- My car....still! It's sitting at our friends waiting to be fixed.
- Cold mornings. They make it hard to get out of bed for work.
Can you tell it was sunny and warm this weekend! I took advantage of it to wear a summery outfit and get outside for my photo. I think my tiny bad list this week is a testament to how good I am feeling at the moment. I am loving life this week! This just seem to be going really well. I feel great and on Sunday I hit the 6 month mark which means only 4 more months till we meet our little Squishy. I can't believe how fast it has gone. It is going to be October before we know it! I am so so so excited and it has given me a kick up the bum with the projects I have planned for her. Last night I started a quilt and organised my to do list so I can start knocking things off. Hopefully I will have something to share with you all soon.